The purpose of Live Well Partnership is to periodically conduct comprehensive health status assessments and to advance, support and promote collaborative initiatives to improve health and quality of life for residents of Escambia County and Santa Rosa County in Northwest Florida.
Live Well Partnership is dedicated to achieving long-term health status improvement, with emphasis on reducing health disparities. In order to accomplish this, we will . . .
- Partner with like-minded, cross-sector organizations, businesses and individuals,
- Collectively define our top health priorities based on objective health data,
- Coordinate cooperative efforts to implement proven, evidence-based activities
- Track progress based mutually agreed upon objectives,
- Cultivate open communication, trust and partnerships across participants